Emar Services Inc. was established in the late 1980s.
Emar had a vision to introduce global marine equipment manufacturers to the Canadian marketplace. Emar Services was founded to represent premier manufacturers from Europe and the US in Canada. Emar Services Inc. is currently the exclusive Canadian agent for most of the manufacturers that we represent, and we work tirelessly to deliver solutions that exceed our customers expectations.
As the Canadian market expands, Emar Services continues to evolve. In addition to our diverse product line and sales and service support, we have expanded our staff and our capabilities. In 2017, Eli Ayoub joined the team as President. Eli brings his extensive experience in sales and business development, and is focused on Emar’s strategic growth to expand our product line and market penetration.
In 2018, Lori Day joined Emar Services in charge of operations. Lori’s background in project management and delivering complex, custom e-commerce solutions for manufacturing and fulfillment has translated seamlessly to manage Emar’s day to day operations along with the development and delivery of proposals and projects.
Emar Services offers in-house engineering and project management. We are committed to delivering all projects on-time and on-budget, exactly as specified, with all the supporting documentation and certificates our customers require.
Our mission is to provide innovative solutions to service our customers’ marine equipment needs while exceeding their expectations.
As experts in the Canadian marine industry, we provide advanced solutions in the following areas:
- Sewage Treatment
- Lube, Oil and Water Filtration
- Manholes, Doors and Hatches
- Davit and Release Hooks
- Interiors and Pre-fabricated Wet Units
As a solution provider, we strive to deliver:
- Exceptional Customer Service
- Innovative Design and Engineering
- Operational excellence
- Added value
Our continued development is based on the following corporate qualities:
- Competence: We have more than 40 years of experience in the industry
- Commitment: We form long-lasting partnerships with customers and vendors
- Collaboration: We work hand in hand with our customers and vendors to deliver excellence
- Customization: We design and deliver innovative, custom solutions that are built in Canada
- Canadian: We are proud to deliver global solutions to Canadian customers. We also manufacture locally with Canadian components.
Eli Ayoub, President, visiting a partner facility to inspect a project.